"Barony Map of Magheraboy (facsimile)"
Bodley, Sir Josias
Map of Maghery Boy, later known as Magheraboy. The area drawn comprises of east of the Cuilcagh Mountains and south of Belleek. Churchlands and townlands are marked. The map shows Enniskillen Island (on left edge) with a few houses beside the Castle. Enniskillen Castle had become a Royal fort in 1607, with Captain William Cole appointed as Constable. This facsimile was made in 1860 at the Ordnance Survey Office, Southampton.