"Bridge and Pottery, Belleek"
Belleek Pottery was established in 1857 by landlord John Caldwell Bloomfield of Castle Caldwell. He hoped to provide much needed employment in the area after disastrous years of famine. The factory buildings in Belleek were completed in 1860. By 1863 the Pottery was in full production. Still in production, it is the longest established ceramic factory in Ireland.